Wednesday 28 November 2012

Digipak... Change of Ideas

When creating our first initial ideas (Andy Warhol style) for our Digipak on Photoshop it didn't turn out the way we expected. I had the idea of splitting the front cover image into four sections either using one photo or four different photos in each section. However, when I split the front cover into four sections using one photo it cut straight through her nose, which didn't look very professional. When researching I liked the look of Little Mix's album cover 'DNA' as this also was split into four sections similar to that of Andy Warhol's artwork. So I tried out this, with four different photos but it didn't look quite right. Therefore, I used the same idea but used more sections, but created it in a way that didn't cut through her face. Furthermore, I used four different filters over the photos to create a slightly different look but was still influenced by Andy Warhol.

Here is a possible front cover for our digipak.


Screen shot 2012-11-29 at 12.30.26

No comments:

Post a Comment